Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Had me at woof

As the year anniversary of when I first saw (and fell in love with) my Tango approaches I can't help but reflect. It's hard to believe that it's been that long. Seems only yesterday that I saw his adore-a-bull shelter pictures on facebook. Now he's a crazy, silly, loving, loyal (the list goes on) big boy that we can't imagine being without.

If anyone were to tell me a few years ago that I would be the proud owner of a Pit Bull (mix or otherwise) I don't know what my reaction might have been. This passion for the Pibbles is still kind of new to me. It's only been a few year that I have come to love them. Not that I hated them before. Honestly really never gave them much thought either way. Now can't imagine ever not having them in my life. In fact I hope to have more someday.

Until then Tango will be our one and only Pibble. He is definitely a good choice for a new Pit Bull owner. He's an amazing dog. Unbelievable how smart and eager to learn and please he is. I've only been blessed with a few dogs in my life. Variety of breeds have caught my attention and I've even had a few. I love(d) them all. Each holds a special place. Though I really don't seeing me not having at least one Pit Bull in my pack. Anyone that hasn't experienced the love of this outstanding dog is sadly lacking. Don't get me wrong I love my Labbie and my Chi (of course) but it seems there's just something about the big headed, big tongue, goofy smile loving nature of a Pit Bull. (Yes for those Anti-Pit Bull people I did just say that.)

What else can I say but apparently Tango had me at... woof...

No comments:

Post a Comment